Dialogue-3 Room service-Cleaning the Room客房服务-打扫房间
- A: Who will do the dishes after dinner tonight? 今晚饭后谁来洗碗?
B: It’s your turn. 轮到你了。
- Go do the room right now. =clean the room去打扫房间。
- Doing the laundry is the last thing I’d like to do. 我最不喜欢洗衣服了。
- My uncle can do Kung Fu. 我舅舅会武功。
- I was about to ring you up, what a coincidence!
我正要给你打电话, 真是太巧了。
- It seems more serious, you’d better take some cold medicine.
貌似更严重了,你最好吃些感冒药。
- Get me the remote, please. 请把遥控器拿给我
- He is full of himself. 他很自恋。
- A: Have one more chicken drumstick. 再吃一根鸡腿吧
B: No, thanks, I’m so full. 不用,谢谢,我吃饱了。
- Life is not always a bowl of cherries. 人生不总是一帆风顺的。
- Let me check it out. 我看看情况。
- Sorry, I can’t make it, I have to take care of my kid.
不好意思,我去不了,我要照看孩子。
- Don’t worry, I’ll take care of that. 别担心,我会处理的。
- I’ll be right there. 我马上就到。
- Glad at your service. 很高兴为您服务。
Dialogue-4 Checking-out结账退房
- Don’t beat around the bush, just tell me what happened.
不要拐弯抹角,告诉我出啥事呢
- A: How much do you charge me for this? 你要收多钱?
B: The total amount comes to 1,256 bucks.
总金额合计1,256美元。
- A: Is it possible for you to lend me a million yuan?
您能借给我一百万?
B: Sorry, I’m afraid I can’t, you know, I’m broke.
不好意思,恐怕没办法,你知道,我破产了。
- A: How many pieces of luggage / baggage do you have?
你有几件行李?
B: Four pieces. 四件。
5. Hold on, I’ll be back. 稍等,我马上回来。